Hello,

Maybe you can give me some hint as I've just stucked with okd web
console custom SSL certificate.I have all in one openshift cluster
(ubuntu 18, downloaded
https://github.com/openshift/origin/releases/download/v3.11.0/openshift-origin-server-v3.11.0-0cbc58b-linux-64bit.tar.gz
and started by oc cluster up --public-hostname="myip" ); I was trying to
follow
https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/3.11/install_config/certificate_customization.html
by making changes (in my case) in
openshift.local.clusterup/kube-apiserver/master-config.yaml but so for
with no luck (despite that it's not logical if I change certificate for
API then it load my certificate but whole cluster cannot start which is
logical as certificate doesn't include 127.0.0.1; when I change
certificate for web console (which should be correct) nothing happen -
cluster starts but with it's own self-generated certificate instead of
my own); I don't have inventory file so I could run ansible playbooks
but as far I'm concern working directly on master-config should be also
possible (or maybe I'm wrong) - could you give me some hint (my OS is
ubuntu - not centos so many documentation cannot be directly applied
along with ansible playbooks as even paths are not the same)

--
MCOM Wojciech Matys
Doradztwo IT & Rozwiazania Sieciowe