Hi All,

Thanks for the responses for the previous questions.
I have gone thru all suggestions and made some progress.
This is my new issue:

1) For any call I make  to opensips, I am getting 404.
All that I want to do is opensips to act as a relay proxy between by UA and a
proxyserver.
I don't need Autentication.
I did not enable/use the database.

I am using the default opensips.conf file.
As I am making the opensips as a relay proxy. I am not using the register
message.

All I need is a invite coming to the opensips to be forwarded to the UA on the
other side .

Please let me know what all I should make in the UA and opensips.
--
If you feel that I should use the db, so that incoming
>From UA1  to opensips (to u...@opensips)
there must be a db updated with UA2 and its corresponding IP address
pl let me know how to use the db. (any url for this is also ok. I searched the
opensips I did not get info directly that I am looking for).

waiting f ur suggestions/help on this,.