@Sasmita, totally clear :)

I asked wrong question :)

What is the difference between using engage_rtp_proxy() or using rtpproxy_offer(), rtpproxy_answer()?

tnx

miha

On 31/05/2016 14:39, Sasmita Panda wrote:
If you are using in INVITE , then it should be offer . Because firstly we are offering media to someone . If its 200 Ok then it will be answer because the 2nd party is answering the call .

If there is no sdp in INVITE but in ACK , then it will get reversed . In 200 OK you should offer and in ACK you have to answer .
This can be done in loop .

     I hope I make you understand .

*/Thanks & Regards/*
/Sasmita Panda/