In OpenSIPS script, you can obtain similar results to strtok() with the "s.select" string transformation [1].

[1]: http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-Tran-2-3#toc6

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com

On 14.09.2016 21:57, Ramachandran, Agalya (Contractor) wrote:

Hi Liviu,

I have tested by treating ASYNC_SYNC as success. Now calls are not failing.

When I tried to print the HTTP response which is available in $var(body), I could able to see the payload for HTTP response.

{"status":200,"hasErrors":false,"id":"b991f6c0-790f-11e6-82ef-05ba3d7a5b9d@*test.comcast.net* ","timestamp":1473975975,"messageId":0,"Token":"2de3dbv7823wxcas3fgf"}

I have a question here. When I receive the response in resume function I will do a strtok and extract the domain name “test.comcast.net”.

If am not hitting resume function and it comes directly to resume_route, how the extraction of the domain from the response string can be achieved?

Because regular ‘C’ code and ‘C’ string library won’t work with opensips config file.

Can you please share any documentation you have for extracting particular value from a sting in config file? I see the documentation to form a string but not vice versa.

Regards,
Agalya.