Hi Pat,

Are you sure the -1 index works for you? I just tested with an 1.11 code and got:

Oct 12 11:35:12 [29913] ERROR:core:replace_avp: Index with negative value
Oct 12 11:35:12 [29913] ERROR:core:pv_set_avp: Failed to replace avp
Oct 12 11:35:12 [29913] ERROR:core:do_assign: setting PV failed

I don't think negative indexes were ever supported for AVPs.

Are you sure you do not have a patch for 1.11 to allow negative values ?