Hi Ali,

They should end up in Failure route; the only reason to prevent them doing this is a parallel forking - if you forked the call to multiple destination, a negative reply on a branch is hold up until the rest of the branches do complete (negative reply also, or some 200 OK). Is this your case ?

Best regards,