Von: Users <users-boun...@lists.opensips.org> im Auftrag von Nabeel
<nabeelshik...@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 10. August 2017 13:55
An: OpenSIPS users mailling list
Betreff: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] Error in TURN Servers

Anyone? I am using OpenSIPS version 2.2.

On 10 Aug 2017 8:02 am, "Nabeel"
<nabeelshik...@gmail.com<mailto:nabeelshik...@gmail.com>> wrote:
I found the cause of this. My OpenSIPS server has gone ballistic and is running
hundreds of processes/instances concurrently; please see this screenshot:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7o7fsuab1jggrsh/Screenshot%202017-08-10%2007.28.15.png?dl=0

Even after I kill all the processes, hundreds of processes start again whenever
I start OpenSIPS in any way.

Below is my opensips.service file but the same occurs if starting OpenSIPS
using 'opensipsctl start':

[Unit]
Description=OpenSIPS is a very fast and flexible SIP (RFC3261) server
After=network.target mariadb.service multi-user.target

[Service]
Type=forking
User=root
Group=root
EnvironmentFile=-/etc/default/opensips
PIDFile=/var/run/opensips.pid
ExecStart=/usr/local/sbin/opensips -P /var/run/opensips.pid -f
/usr/local/etc/opensips/opensips.cfg $OPTIONS
ExecStartPre=/usr/local/sbin/opensips -c -f /usr/local/etc/opensips/opensips.cfg
Restart=always
TimeoutStopSec=30s
LimitNOFILE=1048576
LimitNPROC=1048576