Check again, there are not thousands processes but the processes you are
killing are just "restarted". This is not a problem at all...

There is a parameter in Opensips which adjusts the number of child processes,
change the parameter, restart opensips and count the number of processes again.

https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreParameters-2-2#toc34

openSIPS | Documentation / Core Parameters -
2.2<https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreParameters-2-2#toc34>
www.opensips.org
3. Core parameters. Global parameters that can be set in configuration file.
Accepted values are, depending on the actual parameters strings, numbers and
yes/ no.

But anyways it's very obvious that the issue is something specific to TURN and
not Opensips:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/36627529/coturn-turnserver-error-437-mismatched-allocation-wrong-transaction-id-webr
[https://cdn.sstatic.net/Sites/stackoverflow/img/apple-touch-i...@2.png?v=73d79a89bded]<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/36627529/coturn-turnserver-error-437-mismatched-allocation-wrong-transaction-id-webr>

Coturn/turnserver : error 437: Mismatched allocation
...<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/36627529/coturn-turnserver-error-437-mismatched-allocation-wrong-transaction-id-webr>
stackoverflow.com
I have this structure : Web server : Apache. it's in a LAN. It is on a pc
(windows 7) which has public static ip. PC is in a network. Signal server: In a
VM ...

It probably has something to do with the combination of
client/server/configuration, but not the SIP Server.

BR