Hi Olle,

As Alex said there is no work around for this for now. Still the problem can be addressed by coding and it is not so hard to do. The question is what is the best/proper type of escaping to be supported into the URL - I guess the %xy is the proper one for an URL, as per RFC 1738 ).

Have you installed opensips form sources ?

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
  http://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2018