Hi Pasan,

But from the DB point of view, what data type does your procedure return ?

OpenSIPS Summit 2018

On 02/14/2018 08:51 AM, Pasan Meemaduma via Users wrote:
Hi List,

I got another issue where opensips issue a warning I'm trying to load a uuid from a postgres database as opensips doesn't have a built-in function to generate a uuid. How do I get rid of this warning ?

WARNING:db_postgres:db_postgres_get_columns: unhandled data type column (uuid_generate_v1mc) type id (2950), use DB_STRING as default

Its caused by following line in my config

avp_db_query("SELECT uuid_generate_v1mc()","$avp(callid)");

does this mean I need to convert it to string before returning from postgres via the sql I use ?