Hi Ben,

Do you have any of the following module parameters set in your cfg :
    * accept_replicated_dialogs
    * replicate_dialogs_to
    * accept_replicated_profiles
    * replicate_profiles_to

OpenSIPS Summit 2018

On 02/14/2018 10:32 PM, Ben Newlin wrote:

Hi,

I’m trying to upgrade from 1.11 to 2.3.3. We use the dialog module but we do not use dialog or profile replication. When I try to run my server it fails with the following error:

WARNING:core:solve_module_dependencies: module dialog depends on module clusterer, but it was not loaded!

ERROR:core:main: failed to solve module dependencies

This dependency is not documented [1] and also doesn’t seem right. Why is clusterer required if we are not using any of the cluster functionality?

[1] - http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.3.x/dialog.html#idp5554560

Thanks,

Ben Newlin