After some more investigating, I determined the routing issues turned out to be regex manipulation errors I had going on in the Dialplan module. All looks good on number routing now.
I am noticing issues thought still with the output of "opensipsctl dr show" and the routing table for dr_rules. Its still showing rule id's that don't exist anymore, its not showing the order of precedence for rules correctly, etc. Since the number routing is ok, I suspect the show command may just be the issue. I can reproduce this on our Opensips 2.3 and 2.2.6 nodes. On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 3:11 PM Jonathan Mabrito <mabri...@gmail.com> wrote: > Today I started noticing a discrepancy of entries between whats in our > MySQL database and whats loaded in the OpenSIPS memory for DR_Rules. > > For instance, if I run "opensipsctl dr show" I see a rule with ID 402 and > 405. If I look in the MySQL database and in the dr_rules table, I do not > see any rules with these ID's. > > I am not sure what is causing this or really how this is happening. Trying > to comb thru the syslog output to see if anything stands out. I do see the > parse statements when its reading the DB and I can tell its not reading any > entries with ID's of 402 and 405. > > I can upload any logs etc that might be helpful. Just let me know! Could > use some assistance on this as its causing some routing issues of certain > numbers. > -- > -Jonathan > -- -Jonathan
_______________________________________________ Users mailing list Users@lists.opensips.org http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users