Liviu, it seems, i confused.
You gave an example
"the "sequential calls" holds the size of the last batch of calls sent to the same number. For example, if a user were to dial 44 and 45
prefixes in a round-robin manner, his "sequential calls" value would never exceed 1"

So, it seems, that if we have TWO PREFIX field in fraud detection table with one profile, with 44 and 55 content, and ONE user were to dial 44 (for example 44667788 or 44223344 etc) and 45 (4567788 or 44223344 etc)
prefixes in a round-robin manner, his "sequential calls" value would never exceed 1.
In my case i have only ONE prefix - 810 - and, although, user were dial different numbers but with common prefix (810) "sequential calls" increased by one every call. And when counter reached predetermined value calls have started blocking.

Am i right?

Thank you.

--
С уважением, Денис.