Use $Ts [1] to get the current UNIX timestamp in seconds.

[1]: http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreVar-2-4#toc91

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com

On 12.04.2018 14:08, Denis via Users wrote:
Liviu, is there any way to find out current time from Opensips during call processing (some functions, variables etc which i can use in opensips.cfg)?
Thank you
--
С уважением, Денис.
Best regards, Denis