I agree - it seems like a "good in theory, bad in practice" kind of feature.  So let's see how we can make it better: would it make more sense to add a forced dialog lifetime equal to the critical threshold of the "call duration" setting upon calling check_fraud() (which, by the way, will also create the dialog if it's not there), while keeping the event alerts just like they are now?

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com