The more I think about it, the more "call duration" makes sense as it is now.  If you want to force a shorter dialog lifetime, there is no need to duplicate this logic into check_fraud() -- you can already achieve it by setting custom $DLG_timeout values.

Ideally, we should be able to one or more stats [1].  And complete suggestions on how we can improve the existing ones are welcome.

Best regards,

[1]: https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/890

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer