OK, the issue was introduced with this commit:
https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/commit/045eea09bfb294f5a615d508bd3fc70317389563#diff-077e335c49f591dee316bb34fbddcd98

This commit moved the "received" param to the second Path header (when doing interface switching), but this second hdr is optional, it is added only if different (as interface) from the first one. So, if you have a single Path hdr to be added, the "received" will be missed, as it is added to a hdr what will be discarded at the end (not included in the SIP message).

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
  https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019