Hello. I am trying to implement mid_registrar with little success and need
assistance.If the called contact is not pn enabled, the other internal
extension rings and call is successful.If the called contact is push enabled it
will not ring.Mid_registrar_lookup returns 2 and I do not t_relay itThe log
shows the push notification is successful using rest client, 1 second after
successful android push notification, the client registers but the call is not
forked (it appears no transaction branch injection occurs).Mid_registrar_save
params are p0c2fMid_registrar_lookup called with m flag only when si is from
main registrar.Mid registrar mode 2Pn enabled with default
values.E_UL_contact_refresh properly raisedUsrloc fr_timeout raised to 10
secondsDoes pn_inv_refresh need to be increased when fr_timeout is increased. I
have config and packet capture from opensips for when 1 contact is pn enabled
and one is not. Using mid_registrar and dialog module and if anyone needs more
info to assist. pn_process_purr is not enabled.Using opensips 3.2.4, Can
someone please assist? Thanks in advance.I am hoping I don't have to switch to
flexisip since I have spent a lot of time tweaking.PS storing call dialog in a
database requires the contact fields to be changed from char(255) to text when
pn enabled. It has been really hard trying to find where to alert opensips
about that. If someone has that info can you let me know (ie github, developer
list, other support avenue).