Hi,

Answers inline,

On 17.01.2022 10:18, Sugar wrote:

The log shows the push notification is successful using rest client, 1 second after successful android push notification, the client registers but the call is not forked (it appears no transaction branch injection occurs).
So everything worked except for the last step: the REGISTER-INVITE matching part.  Could you post some full DEBUG logs of a call sequence, including the final Re-REGISTER triggered by the PN?  I need to understand why the event_routing module is not properly matching that Re-REGISTER to the halted INVITE.

Mid_registrar_save params are p0c2f

Mid_registrar_lookup called with m flag only when si is from main registrar.

Mid registrar mode 2

Pn enabled with default values.

E_UL_contact_refresh properly raised

Usrloc fr_timeout raised to 10 seconds

 pn_process_purr is not enabled.
Settings "sound" OK.  Perhaps including them could help to some degree.  I am actually doing some testing on this 3.2.4 code these days as well, so expect more feedback to come, as I run through the same flows.

PS storing call dialog in a database requires the contact fields to be changed from char(255) to text when pn enabled. It has been really hard trying to find where to alert opensips about that. If someone has that info can you let me know (ie github, developer list, other support avenue).

Per the timely suggestions of John Quick, this limitation of the DB schema was already fixed and backported to 3.1+ five months ago, see here^[1] .

[1]: https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/commit/70e8b24b

Best Regards,

--
Liviu Chircu