Hello Liviu,

I just tested using $du, it solved the de-register not to be sent, but another
issue is coming, the de-register challenge…

When generating the de-register, the upstream server refuse it and send a
challenge OpenSIPS can’t reply because, as a mid-registrar, OpenSIPS doesn’t
know the clients credentials…

The only way to achieve this would be the upstream and OpenSIPS to share a
secret way to bypass auth only on generated de-register (an IP based bypass
would be a huge breach as it would permit any proxified de/registers to be
approved).

I’m afraid there is no simple solution to this issue. Don’t you think so? Maybe
you have an idea ?

Thank you

Best regards