Hello again ;)

I just found a workaround. This would be OpenSIPS to save the challenge
informations it used on the upstream REGISTER, in order to be able to replay
them on de-register.

Since the upstream accept « stale » informations as permitted by RFC, the
de-register would be successful.

According to my understanding, there is actually no ways to do so for now.

What do you think about this? Maybe you have a better idea.

Thank you

Best regards