Dear all,

I'm a bit tired of repeating this - but why would you want to use Eu from the PSLibrary?

https://www.materialscloud.org/discover/sssp/plot/efficiency/Eu

                                nicola

On 12/05/2020 18:09, Timrov Iurii wrote:
Here are the posting guidelines:

https://www.quantum-espresso.org/forum

Which QE version do you use? What is your input file?

Iurii

--
Dr. Iurii Timrov
Postdoctoral Researcher