From: users <users-boun...@lists.quantum-espresso.org> on behalf of Paolo
Giannozzi <p.gianno...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2020 7:44:26 AM
To: Quantum ESPRESSO users Forum
Subject: Re: [QE-users] error message: wrong offset

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 10:24 PM Timrov Iurii
<iurii.tim...@epfl.ch<mailto:iurii.tim...@epfl.ch>> wrote:

> I am using QE-6-2-1

Could you try with the latest version of QE, i.e. 6.5?

the latest development version has the same problem

Paolo

I checked your input: you put U on Eu f states. This seems to be almost
properly coded in QE6.5: in Modules/set_hubbard_l.f90 there is hubbard_l = 3
which is the f shell, but in PW/src/tabd.f90 there is hubbard_occ = 6.d0 but I
think it must be 7.d0 (but this should not be the origin of your problem). This
being said, the routine PW/src/offset_atom_wfc.f90 should properly determine
the offset in QE6.5. But you are using QE6.2.1, so maybe there is a bug, I do
not know. Please check the latest version and send the output here if you still
have a problem.

Greetings,

Iurii

--