Hi

Hi Jacco.

On 12-11-2016 17:59, Gordan Bobic wrote:
> On 12/11/16 14:59, Jacco Ligthart wrote:
>
> I couldn't agree more. I already added you to the redsleeve-linux
> github organization.
>
>> @Bjarne, can you tell how you do this? You have more experience with
>> this than I do.

Sure. Just tell me what you plan is?

my github account is: arnebjarn...@hotmail.com

>> Over to the content side of the 7.3 build:
>>

>> _Notable changes_
>> - glibc does no longer build out-of-the-box. It needed a little patch
Welcome to my hell :) Maybe the same patch was needed. I succeded to
patch the EL 6.8 glibc

>> - we need newer kernel-headers. I adjusted upstream's kernel package to
>> build only the headers.
And maybe do a dummy kernel package ? I was working on a 4.x Raberry
.config that fitted into the upstream kernel package. Some packages in
EL6.8 needs a kernel-rpm.

>> - I was finally able to update java-1.6.0 (I now know how to disable
>> ARM32JIT)
Same here. Had to do the same for EL6.8 java-1.6.0

BR,
Bjarne