When i start this thread i didnt mention but i was able to send and receive
mails from my ISP where i have my mail server, but was unable to send to
another outside domains, i was only able to receive.

But when i tried to use the username and password of users:

// SMTP username (if required) if you use %u as the username Roundcube
// will use the current username for login
$config['smtp_user'] = '%u';

// SMTP password (if required) if you use %p as the password Roundcube
// will use the current user's password for login
$config['smtp_pass'] = '%p';

I receive this msg for every mail i send from my webservice (inside and
outside of my ISP):

SMTP Error (250): Authentication failed.

But i am still able to login in with a email account in my webservice.