Hello,

Thanks for everyone's replies. What is wrong with this code? I keep
getting a syntax error, it wants a ) not a ,

Thanks.
Dave.

<?php
$config['username_domain'] = 'domain.com';
// For STARTTLS IMAP
$config['imap_conn_options'] = array(
'ssl' => array(
'verify_peer' => true,
// certificate is not self-signed if cafile provided
'allow_self_signed' => false,
// Letsencrypt
'ssl_cert => '/path/to/letsencrypt/fullchain.pem'
'ssl_key'  => '/path/to/letsencrypt/privkey.pem',
'ciphers' => 'TLSv1.2:@STRENGTH',
'peer_name'         => 'imap.domain.com',
)
);

// For STARTTLS SMTP
$config['smtp_conn_options'] = array(
 'ssl' => array(
 'verify_peer' => true,
// certificate is not self-signed if cafile provided
'allow_self_signed' => false,
// Letsencrypt
'ssl_cert => '/path/to/letsencrypt/fullchain.pem',
'ssl_key'  => '/path/to/letsencrypt/privkey.pem',
'ciphers' => 'TLSv1.2:@STRENGTH',
'peer_name'         => 'smtp.domain.com',
 ),
);