Hello Nahid,

Please have a look at Scilab's Finite elements wiki page <http://wiki.scilab.org/Finite%20Elements%20in%20Scilab> which should give you some insight on the tools available on ATOMS.

Regards,
Paul

On 04/29/2015 01:41 PM, MD NAHIDUL ISLAM wrote:

Dear Concern,

I want to do finite element method with scilab. I want to analyze some structure with FEM. Here I attached one example structure. Can you guys give me hint like How can interpret this structure, I mean I have to draw this structure and do the rectangular mesh. And then I will apply the load further I will draw the displacement in x and y axis.

This structure is held by four suspensions. I want to apply the force at the bottom border.

I am not asking for details just which way I will follow and do the FEM, or Do I need any others tools in scilab. Help me out guys. Do I need to install the earlier version for tools? I admire all of your attention. I look forward to hear back from you soon.

 Kindly Regards,
 Nahid

Paul BIGNIER
Development engineer