My bad, I've just realised that

- this routine will actually give the name of the last copy of the function (in case of multiple imbricated function calls),

- besides, a simpler solution consists in using the name of the local copy of the function.

deff('y = fun(x)','y = x^2');
deff('y = f(x)','y = x');
deff('minimize(f)','disp(evstr(''f(2)''))');

minimize(f)   // displays 2
minimize(fun) // displays 4