You can then write "-->who()" or "-->who('get')" to list all existing variables. Note that you can safely overwrite these variables because when you leave your context the modifications will be lost (their scope is limited to the context).

Regards,
Paul

On 2016-06-13 18:44, Perrichon wrote:
Hello Paul,

Thanks you for your quit response

It confirms that « tf » is a reserved word in Xcos context, and must
be used with caution.

In fact, I shall drive in September a student in Master2 on a subject
concerning turbines simulation, and I inherit a program done with Xcos
used, and I see a big number of Xcos blocks and hundreds of variables.

This is correctly done because all variables are not necessary
transmitted when launching Xcos. Part of them are redefined, part of
them are values by default, which explains this program structure done
by a student a few year ago.

So, has to control that, my main question was to know where I could
finf a list of reserved words or variables in xcos.

We have together seen that « tf » was one of them, which also define
the « Final Integration Time »

I had a look on the Help in Scilab (describing a lot of thing », very
clearly, but nothing about « tf » for example.

For example, what are the others reserved keyword for the rest of
these variables, in the above table ?

A list would be welcome, or a reference to access this one.

Your sincerely,

Pierre

BEFORE PRINTING, THINK ABOUT ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSABITY

DE : users [mailto:users-boun...@lists.scilab.org] DE LA PART DE Paul
Bignier
ENVOYÉ : lundi 13 juin 2016 09:09
À : Users mailing list for Scilab <users@lists.scilab.org>
OBJET : Re: [Scilab-users] Xcos - Problem with tf variable name in a
superblock

Hello Pierre,

100000 is indeed the "Final integration time" parameter in the
Simulation->Setup menu.
By using exists() (you might want to use isdef() [3] instead) you
don't override the existing parameters,
and in Scilab, functions can see the superior-scope variables (here,
'tf').
So just write "tmf=3; tf=2;" in your context and everything should run
fine.

Regards,
Paul