Le 10/12/2016 à 21:00, Jens Simon Strom a écrit :
Hallo Scilab experts,
During execution of plot3d, param3d, surf, etc. Scilab *automatically* chooses the axes property *rotation_angles*. Is there a way to influence this automatic? I do not mean ca=gca(); ca.rotation_angles=[ang1 ang2]. The setting should be positioned in the script***before* the plot command und should be valid for further plots.

This question is in context with the thread 'untwinkle a sequence of graphics'. Without setting ca.rotation_angles=[a1 a2] after the param3d there is no twinkle. If I set the appropriate aspect - twinkling occurs again.
You can call drawlater() just before the sequence plot3d(...); ca.rotation_angle=....
this way the intermediate graphics will not be displayed
and call drawnow() just after to show the final graphic

I have not been able to reduce this to a a minimal example. Perhaps my enquiry suffices.

Kind regards
Jens