Hello,

Le 28/01/2018 à 17:16, Samuel Gougeon a écrit :
Hello Rafael,

About param3d() and param3d1():
In 3 days, it will be the 10th birthday of this report: http://bugzilla.scilab.org/6155
Shall we make a present to other users? :)

A new merged and improved version of param3d() and param3d1() pages
is commited and is proposed there in PDF:
http://bugzilla.scilab.org/attachment.cgi?id=4621

Please tell me about any unclear statement that could be still improved.
I hope that this will ease further works with 3D curves.

Regards
Samuel

PS1: new examples scripts are also proposed:

former param3d and param3d1 examples (equal):
        new param3d proposed example

new param3d1 example proposed (1D mesh plot):

PS2 : Beside being somewhat duplicates, the current pages have various issues:
https://help.scilab.org/docs/6.0.0/en_US/param3d.html
https://help.scilab.org/docs/6.0.0/en_US/param3d1.html

 * properties of curves are claimed to be some surface_properties
 * the point of view is claimed to be a polyline property (instead of
   an axes one)
 * etc.

Quite misleading, indeed...