Hello,

In my programme in Scilab I create a figure with one plot and a checkbox which turns on/off the visibility of some parts of the plot. The callback function of checkbox works fine when there is only one figure, but when there are, for example, two figures the callback works on the current figure not the one I want to change (because I use gca). Here is the part with definition of the checkbox and callback function:

box_num_w=uicontrol(przel,"style","checkbox","backgroundcolor",..
[1 1 1],"value",1,"string","Numery węzłów","callback","niewidoczne_num_w");

function niewidoczne_num_w()
     a=gca;
     if get(gcbo,"value")==0 then
         value=get(gcbo,"value")
         a.children(7).visible="off";
     else
         a.children(7).visible="on";
     end
endfunction

I was trying to change the definition of a by using gcbo but none of my versions works.
I would appreciate any help.

Kind regards,
Iza