From: Claus Futtrup
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2018 7:41 AM
To: International users mailing list for Scilab.
Subject: Re: [Scilab-users] Simulating phase modulation

Hi Rafael

Thank you, I shall print and study. :-)

Cheers,
Claus

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 8:42 PM Rafael Guerra <jrafaelbgue...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
Hi Claus,

I am not aware of such function. However, you can find simple code here below
for both phase modulation and demodulation, which is straightforward to
translate in Scilab:
https://www.gaussianwaves.com/2017/06/phase-demodulation-using-hilbert-transform-application-of-analytic-signal/

Note that the phase modulation is coded differently from you snippet below.

Regards,
Rafael