De : users <users-boun...@lists.scilab.org> De la part de Samuel Gougeon
Envoyé : vendredi 20 juillet 2018 18:40
À : Users mailing list for Scilab <users@lists.scilab.org>
Objet : Re: [Scilab-users] Simple Date & Time Plotting

Le 20/07/2018 à 18:33, Samuel Gougeon a écrit :

My PS meant that there is no equivalence of gcf().resizefcn for zooming. So,
recalling labxdtv() must be done intentionnally, by hand, after zooming or
spanning an axes.

Please read "zooming and panning"

.../...

I find quite important that the graduation on the figure is still relying on
datenum, as it is the right underlying numerical format to show date time
information.
IMO, the input format should be customizable though an input option :

  *   absolute formats : unix time, julian days, excel time, ... + linear (s,
days, s..) vs vectorized (datenum, etc)
  *   relative formats (without origin) : in s, mn, h, days

May be speaking about absolute/relative scales, in a linearized or vectorized
format would be clearer.