Izabela,

It is difficult to tell what's happening without seeing the function code.

However, it appears as if variable p_x were cleared or redefined to have only 5 components prior to the assignment of two of its elements (those with indices 1 and 5) when executing the formula.

What I would do is to create a new function removing all function code not related to the problem, trying to track what happens to p_x before applying the formula.

Regards,

Federico Miyara