Thank you Samuel, this one does work!

I understand the verbosity issue (it's the age of SMS's and WhatsApp's). However, the "orthogonality", in spite of being a good idea to avoid many instances of similar messages, would be really useful if some way to combine short messages did exist. But I'm afraid it is a very hard problem since the way things combine in different languages may be quite different, particularly word order.

Federico