Samuel,

Investigating your example, you use the property clip_state and set it to "off", clearly to allow the arrow to go a bit outside the axes. I wondered whythis is necessary, considering that the documentation says the default value is "off". But after running some examples, I find "clipgrf" to be the default. Am I right?

Regards,

Federico