Dear All,

for a simulation temperatures shall be converted into a sound.

E.g.: Each temperature value represents a frequency.

Low temperatures = low frequency
High temperature = high frequency.

For creating the sound I use following approach:
  - create empty array, that will represent the final sound file
  - insert at the correct position(s) the corresponding frequencies (that
represent a dedicated temp-value)
 - save the - now completely filled - array using: savewave()

 I assume, that all frequencies are saved with the same amplitude.
Since different frequencies are recognized differently by the human ear,
some frequencies will appear louder than others.

To take care of this, I would like to apply the A-weighting curve onto the
sound.

How could this be done in Scilab?

Thank you,
Philipp