Le 07/10/2020 à 04:24, jaipur a écrit :
Hello,

Following your suggestion, gce().clip_state = 'off' could succeed zoom in.

While I continue to zoom in to watch the detail of a hill top, the top is
clipped by another something.
Could someone teach me the cause of this clipping and how to avoid it?

Hello,

It seems that you are zooming in both x,y and z.
The clipping you see for the hill (and similarly for the valley in the upper left corner is likely due to your curve going beyond the zoomed z axis.

Zooming in 3D on a 2D screen is not that straight forward.
As a text-based alternative, you can try to set gca().data_bounds by hand.

Antoine

--
Sent from: