From: users <users-boun...@lists.scilab.org> On Behalf Of Antoine Monmayrant
Sent: Friday, May 7, 2021 5:40 PM
To: users@lists.scilab.org
Subject: [Scilab-users] Scilab compilation from scratch (was Re: spec can crash
scilab)

Hello all,

In order to try to mitigate bug 15330, I try to compile scilab from source on
Linux Ubuntu 18.04 64bits.
I follow the explanations from
https://wiki.scilab.org/Compilation%20of%20Scilab [Linux x86_64 cheat sheet].
Sadly, I don't go really far as the prebuild of java fails:

     Makefile:756: recipe for target 'java' failed

Am I missing something?
Are there other infos somewhere, in particular concerning the dependencies ?
Is there a more detailed tutorial for building scilab?

Cheers,

Antoine