Dear All,

I've noticed that when clearing the contents of a maximized figure using
clf() and redrawingthe figurefrom scratch,the maximized statuschanges
status to normal with a size slightly larger than the available height
of the screen. When maximizing it, it really shrinks to the available
screen space. For instance

figure(101);
scf(101);
clf(101);
gcf().background = -2;
plot(x, y)

(I use this structure when I have several figures and need to refresh
one of them).

The presence of the first instruction is necessary for this to happen.
The original (default) size is not recovered unless the figure is
completely cleared.

The second problem is that upon creation, any figure is located flush
with the bottom of the screen, even if I have enabled that the task bar
is always visible. This causes the bottom of the figure to be hidden
behind the task bar. To make it vissible I need to manually move the
figure upwards.

The expected behavior would be that the window were completely visible
from the beginning.

I'm on Windows 7.

Regards,

Federico Miyara

--
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de
virus.