Hello Heinz,

According to https://help.scilab.org/doc/6.0.0/en_US/cdfchi.html
I think the following does what you want:

n = 1:5

P = 0.95*ones(n)

Q = 1 - P

[Xmax] = cdfchi("X", n, P, Q)

[Xmin] = cdfchi("X", n, Q, P)

Regards

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan
Mechanical calculation engineer

General
not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error), please
notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized
forbidden.
This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or
privileged.

If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this email in error,

(ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this email
and all attachments,

(iii) Dassault Systèmes does not accept or assume any liability or
responsibility for any use of or reliance on this email.

Please be informed that your personal data are processed according to our data
privacy policy as described on our website. Should you have any questions
related to personal data protection, please contact 3DS Data Protection Officer
https://www.3ds.com/privacy-policy/contact/