Works!
Any special properties?
Heinz

iMac 21.5-inch, Late 2013 3,1 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
Darwin Heinzs-iMac.local 19.6.0 Darwin Kernel Version 19.6.0: Tue Jun 21
21:18:39 PDT 2022; root:xnu-6153.141.66~1/RELEASE_X86_64 x86_64
System Software Overview:
  System Version: macOS 10.15.7 (19H2026)
  Kernel Version: Darwin 19.6.0
  Boot Volume: Macintosh HD
  Boot Mode: Normal
  Computer Name: Heinz’s iMac

[cid:DD5A3167-D1FF-46E1-81C1-5CF2F11F5D2E@home]

--> r = ver()
         column 1

  "Scilab Version: "
  "Operating System: "
  "Java version: "
  "Java runtime information: "
  "Java Virtual Machine information: "
  "Vendor specification: "

         column 2

  "6.1.2.1676533517"
  "Mac OS X 10.15.7"
  "1.8.0_332"
  "OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_332-b09)"

  "OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.332-b09, mixed mode)"

  "Oracle Corporation"

On 16.02.2023, at 08:59, Stéphane Mottelet