Hello Wolfgang

Le 20/02/2023 à 19:31, Wolfgang Engelmann a écrit :
Hallo, Samuel,

sorry, I was talking about 5.5.2 and 6.1.0

I did not receive the previous answer, but was told that I was not
subscribed to the list. Thanks to whoever managed to get me into the list.

I include a zcos file which was produced with Scilab 5.5.2
If opened with 6.1.0 a short text is shown in the left upper part
outside the actual model. This happens with other zcos files produced
with 5.5.2

Here is what i see when opening the file in 6.1.0 or 6.1.1 on Windows 10 :
nothing special appears on the upper left part of the diagram:

[cid:part1.GAOXj0Wn.ELOQIM2V@free.fr]

If you report on https://gitlab.com/scilab/scilab/-/issues  the issue you
encounter,
please include to your report a screenshot of the issue, as it is displayed for
you.

Regards
Samuel

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or
privileged.

If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this email in error,

(ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this email
and all attachments,

(iii) Dassault Systèmes does not accept or assume any liability or
responsibility for any use of or reliance on this email.

Please be informed that your personal data are processed according to our data
privacy policy as described on our website. Should you have any questions
related to personal data protection, please contact 3DS Data Protection Officer
https://www.3ds.com/privacy-policy/contact/