>> strongSwan specific feature or it is specified by a RFC?

>It is strongSwan specific, other implementations might do this differently.
>You'll have to check this with your other implementation,
>maybe there are ways to do this manually.
>Regards
>Martin

Similarly I wish to apply to SCTP packets a cipher suite
that supersedes the cipher suite to be applied to all other
packets from the same IP@ (i.e. 10.5.0.1). Can this be done
by strongSwan with the example below? If yes, is this a
standard (RFC) feature or strongSwan specific?
Finally, what assumption can be done for priorities of policies
installed by to-HOST relative to SCTP from the same example?

conn to-HOST
     also=host-host
     leftsubnet=10.5.0.1
     rightsubnet=10.6.0.2