On 2/8/2018 2:53 AM, Tore Anderson wrote:
* Jafar Al-Gharaibeh <ja...@atcorp.com>

You can NOT have the least significant octet set to zero with a 32-bit
netmask
Sure you can. There is no fundamental difference between 192.168.10.0/32
and, say, 192.168.10.10/32. Both are equally valid, and both refer to a
single address/host.

Well, sure. We are not talking about whether this is a valid address or not from a pure theoretical perspective. That address doesn't get assigned to hosts generally. So, in the context of strongSwan config I doubt that what Sujoy wants unless he knows what he is doing which is something I pointed out in the email.

Thanks for pointing that out.
--Jafar

Tore