I am not able to exclude directories for some reason.  I have several
directories that are identified with .temp and I have particular directory
config that I would like to exclude them as follows:

    <fileSet>
      <directory>${project.build.directory}/ux</directory>
      <outputDirectory>./</outputDirectory>
      <excludes>
        <exclude>**/*.template</exclude>
        <exclude>**/config</exclude>
      </excludes>
    </fileSet>

Having these are still being included in the archive.  I was not able to find
any examples on the plugin site.  I am not sure if this is a bug or my excludes
are simply wrong.  Does anyone have any insight?

thanks.

Jason