Hi,

I'm quite new to Maven and facing an issue I could not workaround.

I'm using Maven 2.2.0, and using site-deploy to deploy my generated site to
a webserver, through scp.

Here are the settings server I use :
<server>
      <id>GGS-website</id>
      <username>mylogin</username>
      <privateKey>D:\Documents and Settings\mylogin\.ssh\id_rsa</privateKey>
      <filePermissions>777</filePermissions>
      <directoryPermissions>777</directoryPermissions>
</server>

My distribution management section :
<site>
        <id>GGS-website</id>
        <name>Site webserver for GGS projects</name>

<url>scp://${site.host}/opt/apache2/htdocs/projects/${project.groupId}</url>
</site>

Deployment works well, except that whatever I put in filePermissions or
directoryPermissions, my files get created with permissions 644 on the
webserver.
I tried to use wagon-ssh in version 1.0-beta-6 as I saw issues close to
mine, but it did not correct the issue.

In logs following line confirm rights are set that do not match what I want
:
Executing command: chmod -Rf g+w,a+rX /opt/apache2/htdocs/projects/...

This is blocking issue for me, as it prevents anyone else from publishing
the same website again, as there is no common group assigned on the
webserver (and I can't change that).

I really don't know how to investigate ... How can I check what wagon
version is used for SCP ? I see nothing else in logs, and although I added
extension for 1.0-beta-6, still some dependencies on 1.0-beta-2 are
retrieved and I'm quite confused.

Thanks for help,
Jeremie