I am getting this error when attempting to release:prepare from a branch:

    Unable to tag SCM
    Provider message:
    The svn tag command failed.
    Command output:
    svn: Commit failed (details follow):
    svn: Source url
    'svn://svn.enttek.com/allureglobal/dm/branches/salient-0.9.22' is
    from different repository

I've seen Subversion complain about URLs not matching before, but that
was always when checking into the same portion of the repository.  In
this case, I assume that the maven-release-plugin is attempting to
create a new tag in the "tags" area.

My command line is:   mvn --batch-mode -DpreparationGoals="clean
install" release:prepare
Any ideas how I can get this working?  I'm unable to release a branch
for testing because of this error.

Thanks,
Dave