On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 8:12 PM, bwarren<brad.war...@usairways.com> wrote:

> Yes I don't need the POM, just the dependencies.

Mmmm the code is supposed to only copy the artifacts of type jar or ejb-client

            String type = artifact.getType();
            if ( "jar".equals( type ) || "ejb-client".equals( type ) )
            {

cf
webstart/webstart-maven-plugin/src/main/java/org/codehaus/mojo/webstart/AbstractJnlpMojo.java

I need more time to test this properly and I am extremely busy this
week. Are you able to provide an small test case ?

If you could write one along those found under

webstart/webstart-maven-plugin/src/it/itxxx/

jerome

PS: the webstart mojo is usualy supported on the mojo user list (cf.
mojo.codehaus.org)